Lead Fuel Additive

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Lead Fuel Additive
From: Stephen Peca <sppchicago@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 05:38:44 -0700 (PDT)
At this risk of starting a debate:  about a year ago, someone a posted
information about a supplier (I think based in Indiana) that sold lead fuel
additive in gallon containers.  (I thought I saved the e-mail message, but
obviously I didn't.)  Does anyone on this list have information for a
supplier (locally or by mail order)?

I used to get the additive in rural areas of Illinois and Wisconsin. Now
that I moved to New Jersey, I cannot seem to find the additive anywhere.  By
the way, I am not looking for the stuff where you add the entire bottle to a
tank of gas.  I am looking for the stuff where you add only an ounce or two
to the tank.

Thanks in advance.

Steve Peca
Franklin Twp, New Jersey