Missed again!!!!

Subject: Missed again!!!!
From: "Chad & Ariane Jester" <ajester@kscable.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 15:02:38 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
List,

I just have to vent.  Here in Kansas, LBC's are pretty rare....so are
weekends when I have the time to go look at them.  Turns out today, an '81
Spitfire runs/drives OD Hardtop for $750 obo shows up in the paper.  I
called and made arrangements to go see it....was only about 12 miles from
my house.  I hopped in the shower, got my son ready and decided I'd call the
owners again to tell them I was leaving.  Wouldn't you know someone else
showed up while I was showerin and bought the car?!?!?!?   Oh well.  Next
time I'm going unshaven and dressed in my boxer shorts.  I probably didn't
need the car anyway.

Regards,

Chad Jester