Re: Need help to value TR250 American Racing Wheels

To: lgmtr6@juno.com
Subject: Re: Need help to value TR250 American Racing Wheels
From: "Lawrence G. Miceli" <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 08:45:49 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Thanks for all of the very helpful input on the 250 AR wheels. I will
scan the page from the book and put it on a web site this
afternoon/evening (I am hoping to get some work done on my own Jaguar
project this morning). I will also try and get some digital pics of the
wheels themselves to post.

Larry Miceli
Pompano Beach, Florida
Gold Coast Triumph Club
 '73 Stag   *    '66 Herald   *   '69 Jaguar XKE FHC (in a million
pieces)