Removing sills - everyone, everyone, thanks

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Removing sills - everyone, everyone, thanks
From: Cliff Hansen <hansenc@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 19:32:21 -0400
I have recieved at least 15 replies to my plea for advice.  Thanks to all.
I tried to reply to each message, sorry if I missed yours.  The overwhelming
opinion is to remove the panel by drilling out the spot welds.  I needed
that boost of confidence before I go out and hack away at this car.
One essential quality of the home restorer should be fearlessness, or
at least a blissful ignorance of the difficulty of the task.  I have neither,
so thanks for the boost of confidence.

Cliff Hansen
hansenc@flash.net
1966 TR-4A CTC 64615L