RE: TR 6 DOORS "Side Impact Bars"

To: "William Ashley Southgate" <ashleys@es.co.nz>, "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR 6 DOORS "Side Impact Bars"
From: "Eric Conrad" <econrad@teal.csn.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 07:24:46 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Ashley,
I'm not sure this will help you, as I have a very late TR6.  I do have the
side bars, and I have a 1976 TR6, commission number CF52678U, and if I
remember (being at the office this early in the morning and not having the
commission plate handy), the car was built in January of 1976.

Hope this helps.

Eric Conrad
'76 TR6         - restoration under way - rebuilt part of the restoration.