Re: Return from VTR Colorado 2001 via TruckTransport?

Subject: Re: Return from VTR Colorado 2001 via TruckTransport?
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 13:23:14 -0600
David Massey wrote, in response to my generous offer to garage Ken N.'s car
after VTR 2001 so he won't have to drive it back to Richmond:

> If I get to drive his car all winter I WILL move into your garage!
> Maybe I'll just drive it to the VTR in 2002.  (where will that one be?)

Seems like it would be the East Coast's turn, so you can likely return it for
him then. I'd think southeast -- after Maine, then Oregon, then Colorado....
I'll be moving to a bigger garage... er, house next spring so there'll be plenty
of room.

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO