Re: TS41136: Off to a bad start

To: pRob <prob@prob.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TS41136: Off to a bad start
From: Ronald Olds <tr6@pipeline.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:23:18 -0500
I rented a U-Haul transporter last year and had no problem backing it. I
had to back it several hundred feet to load the car and the same to unload
it. I can't believe the message I read that blamed you for not knowing how
to operate the equipment. Tell me how anyone could expect a trailer not to
be backed up. Good luck with your project.

Ron Olds