Re: Restoration Book for Triumph TR2 and/or TR3

To: tom_winslow <tom_winslow@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Restoration Book for Triumph TR2 and/or TR3
From: Mark Bryon Joslyn <mbjoslyn@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 09:52:10 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: TRlist <triumphs@autox.team.net>
On Sun, 17 Sep 2000, tom_winslow wrote:
> I am looking for a Restoration Book for the Triumph TR2 and/or TR3.
>
> I have looked at AMAZON and MX Book Finder with no luck. Can anyone suggest
> a source or does anyone on the list have one for sale?

        Have you tried the VTR book service? They have a good accounting
of the TR books of the world, and offer a 25% discount off retail, or
something near to that. I think they list close to 100 books of varying
subjects from restoration to marketing to factory parts and repair
manuels.
                                                        TRiumphantly,
                                                                Mark
vtr midwest chapter coordinator