Re: Followup per stuck clutch

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Followup per stuck clutch
From: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 21:24:39 -0500
The shaft and clutch was rusty....we cleaned everything up, put the
clutch back in and all works now!  I thought my garage was pretty
dry....but here in Indy we are in the rust belt!!  Been so many years
since I drove the car...it is really a new experience....Will go over it
more carefully before i try some higher rpm and sporty driving!

Larry