Re: Lister ID at shows

To: wallaces@superaje.com
Subject: Re: Lister ID at shows
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.scranton.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 12:29:14 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Fri, 15 Sep 2000 wallaces@superaje.com wrote:

> John Day just mentioned the desire for some form of identification for listers
> at shows.
> I would highly recommend a Ralph Janelli hat. Meant to say thanks earlier
>Ralph!
> You can get one with a badge that has the email list address on it - same as
> Joe Curry's windshield emblem. To my delight when it arrived it was not a
>sewn-on
> badge, but the emblem was in fact embroidered right into the hat itself.

At All British Car Day in Kingston, ON (how's that for another shameless
plug for a great event??) I wore my Ralph Janelli "Spitfire Mailing List"
shirt.  It garnered not a single sign of recognition.

But, I'll continue to wear it as it is still a great shirt and who knows,
it might work someday!!

bill

--
bill@cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.