RE: All British Car day 2000, Kingston, ON

To: bill@cs.scranton.edu, spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: All British Car day 2000, Kingston, ON
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 07:45:51 -0400
Excellent pics, Bill. The black 3A with the wires and white tonneau was
mine, btw - glad to see you took the pic at the minimum permissible photo
radius! Wish I knew you were there. Did you see Phil Barnes there? We'll
have to figure out some method of easily identifying Listers at different
shows. All the Spitfire folks would like the lovely V6 conversion pic on the
yellow Spit you took. Did you happen to notice the 'Spitfire 2800' decal on
the bootlid, looking very 'factory'? A very nice touch! Cheers, JD