Re: Bearings

To: "David Brady" <dmb@cisco.com>, "TR250" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bearings
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 23:20:29 -0500
If you have bearing numbers, just go to your local bearing house.  Whilst I
have no knowlege of this particular bearing, I know that bearing for which
Lotus houses charge 30 bucks can be had for ten a local bearing house if you
know the numbers.

"It makes a nice noise when it goes faster"
- 4-year-old Adam, upon seeing a bitmap of Grandma Susie's TR4.