LBC Related - Topless Escort Service

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: LBC Related - Topless Escort Service
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 13:06:17 EDT
Humble Listees:

My Miata friend Dave & I were chatting the other day about our cars and
bemoaning the fact that our respective spouses don't always want to join us
on rallies, to shows, cruise events, long trips, etc.

So, we came up with this idea of creating a database of individuals who would
like to escort us during our top down (hence topless)
excursions....preferably women in our case but I suppose the database could
contain a plethora of escort combinations.  Ideal candidates would need to be
capable of reasonably intelligent conversation, have a fair amount of
mechanical knowledge and be nimble enough to enter or exit our LBCs with some
degree of finesse.

We haven't thought through all of the logistics like screening, selection,
OSHA, EEO, waiver of damages, legal stuff bla, bla but the idea sounds very
appealing...what do you think?  Where do we start?  I gotta believe that
there are lots of ideal candidates out "there"...former LBC owners (or
passengers of LBC owners) who would love to spend a little time in our LBCs -
relive the past, whatever - then be able to walk away enriched without having
to spend any money other than perhaps a few bucks to buy a burger at show's
food concession....

By the way, Dave posted a similar message on his Miata forum and has gotten
some positive responses including 2 candidates!

Chip

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (restoration underway)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (basking in the sun!)