TR4 Wiring Harness installation: Help the Homeless

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 Wiring Harness installation: Help the Homeless
From: Will Daehler <wdaehler@execpc.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 21:17:04 -0500
I'm installing a new wiring harness in my TR4.

I have an extra wire under the dash and I can't figure out where it
should go.  Its a green wire with a black stripe.

There is a GB (green wire with black stripe) wire which comes out of the
wrapped bundle and goes to one spade connector on the temperature gage.
At this same spade connector a GB wire leaves and jumps over to the
spade connector on the fuel gage.  A seperate GB wire leaves on a
different spade connector on the fuel gage.

So I have all those connected and still have ANOTHER green wire with a
black stripe with a spade connector with no home, no purpose in life,
destination unknown.

Can anybody help?

Will in Wisconsin
63 TR4