Re: TRF TR6 Wood Dash Panels

Subject: Re: TRF TR6 Wood Dash Panels
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 10:22:04 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
    for what it's worth, i experienced the same disappointment with my trf
dash a couple of years ago. i returned it and ordered one from prestige
autowoods in california. paid a bunch more but as i see the dash as a focal
point of the interior, i figured it was worth it and i wasn't disappointed.
    it's a terrific example of workmanship.
Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6
Denver, CO