Re: Moss quality

To: jgillis@tcd.ie
Subject: Re: Moss quality
From: CC50506@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 20:15:29 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I've had my Moss experiences and I have decided my current TR6 will be "Moss
Free", it needs nearly everything so I am looking forward to the challenge.
The last straw was a Moss "customer service" agent assuring me they were
right and the three original components  I had (the same part removed from
three cars of the same year!) were wrong.

The quality issue is beyond humor however - I found a steering coupler for my
B to be downright dangerous - the c clips were sprung inwards (so they wanted
to fall out!).  The TRF part was less money and of a much higher quality -
with correctly sprung clips.  I should have stopped there!