Re: Incredible Touring Weather!

To: Chip19474@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Incredible Touring Weather!
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 12:53:29 -0400
At 12:23 PM -0400 9/7/00, Chip19474@aol.com wrote:
>The weather doesn't get much better than this in the Northeast for early
>September...what a change from Labor Day Weekend.....all of sudden we have
>nights in the mid 40's; days barely touching 70; no humidity; and almost no
>clouds...yippee....

Amen to that! I spent Labor Day on a becalmed sailboat in Chesapeake Bay,
dehydrating from sweating so much. Come home and what do we get in central
NY? Frost. Yep, it's happened. Now comes the best part of the year for
driving in upstate New York.

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (Will run forever on cash)