Front suspension parts

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Front suspension parts
From: "Dave Brackin" <dbrackin@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 21:11:33 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Here is a chance to dust off that pile of parts in the garage.  I'm looking
for a few front suspension pieces for my 250.  The items are the same on 4A,
250 and the full run of the TR6. (TR4 parts will not work). If anyone has
the following please contact me off list.  Must be in good serviceable
condition.

        A-arms - full set (left and right, top and bottom) - 8 pieces total.

        Vertical links - full set (left and right) - 2 pieces total

Thanks, Dave Brackin