Hardtop Hardwareboundary="------------19F03E18F4CDAF36F89CB188"

To: "triumphs-digest@autox.team.net" <triumphs-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hardtop Hardwareboundary="------------19F03E18F4CDAF36F89CB188"
From: Robert Greene <rgreene@whoi.edu>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 16:00:47 -0400
--------------19F03E18F4CDAF36F89CB188

Hi List members:
    Well the bad news is my TR6 driving season is over. (Broken leg and
knee) Yes the clutch foot! I guess the good news is I can start some of
my yearly winter TR projects.
    I recently purchased a Original Factory Hardtop for my 76 TR6. It
appears to be in almost cherry condition. (Still can't wipe the grin off
my face)! It needs a new front seal that fits between the hardtop & the
windshield. I can purchase this seal in my Moss Catalog.
    I do need to purchase any and all of the hardtop mounting hardware.
If any lister can lead me in the right direction. I would be grateful.
Does anyone also know of some BL printed instructions on how to install
this hardtop?  I also am in the need of the angle speedo drive unit. (76
w/ OD)
    Thanks
    Bob Greene
CF56728UO

--------------19F03E18F4CDAF36F89CB188
 name="rgreene.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Greene;Robert
tel;fax:508-457-2178
tel;work:508-289-2355
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.whoi.edu
org:Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution;Distribution
version:2.1
email;internet:rgreene@whoi.edu
title:Distribution Manager
adr;quoted-printable:;;266 Woods Hole Rd.=0D=0AMS#3;Woods Hole;Ma.;02543;USA
fn:Bob Greene
end:vcard

--------------19F03E18F4CDAF36F89CB188--