Re: Lodge spark plugs available?

To: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Subject: Re: Lodge spark plugs available?
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2000 07:52:41 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

a Wallace wrote:

> Just curious whether they're still around - I had them in my 68 Mini Cooper
> which went like stink. Were they special, besides being pink?

Jim, my replies to your messages are routinely rejected by your
provider. It's best, for future replies, that you straighten this out
with them posthaste. I tried to do so last night, and even my messages
sent directly to your provider were bounced with the message "550
spammer."

My provider is not a relay point for spam, but superaje.com, whoever
they are, thinks so. You should contact them, as I cannot. I had
specific, detailed recommendations to you about your engine concerns
mentioned last night which I was unable to deliver because of your
provider. I even wrote them directly, and the message was returned as
spam. Time to tell your paranoid provider that not all of America is
destined to destroy Canada....

Cheers.

--

Michael D. Porter