Re: TR4 jacking

To: Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 jacking
From: Dianne and Peter Fullam <dfullam@albany.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 20:40:38 -0400
Cc: John Cowan <jfcowan@pacbell.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Been jacking it up on the pumpkin for 37 years. No problems yet. I made a
fitted wooden block for the pad on the jack, so the pad edge doesn't bite
anything. I also replaced the stock drain plug with a socket head pipe plug.
Nothing sticks out below the bottom of the pumpkin.

Cheers,

Pete Fullam
CT19207L
Original owner