RE: World record price for a HERALD

To: "'john matthews'" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: World record price for a HERALD
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 16:27:42 +0200charset="ISO-8859-1"
Hey , I'm also open to offers on my '62 Herald 1200 Coupe and '65 Herald
12/50 Saloon ( that has been converted to a soft top convertible by the
previous owner )

Kind regards
Chris de Wet
P O Box 472 , Ifafi  , 0260  ,  South Africa  .
Telephone 012 - 3398071 ( office ) 012 - 2591129 ( home ) Cell 0839989744
Fax 012 - 3398118
One '56 TR 3 with o/d , two Heralds and four early Spitfires without o/d .