TR 3 Grill the wrong sizeboundary="------------93FC2664848131E0267EC1C2"

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR 3 Grill the wrong sizeboundary="------------93FC2664848131E0267EC1C2"
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 21:49:38 -0700
--------------93FC2664848131E0267EC1C2

Anyone have experience with this?   Reply to Justin Paxton.

--Justin Wagner

--------------93FC2664848131E0267EC1C2

Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 21:47:16 -0700
Subject: Major Domo
From: Justin Paxton <justin@Bexel.com>
To: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>

Thanks to you, I have subscribed to the various Triumph lists and digests
from here to eternity.  I did the help thing, and read about it all and
understand the receive end of this gig.  I do not however, understand the
SEND end of this thing.  It doesn't discuss it anywhere that I can find.  Do
you get the lists from the Major and send it that way, or is there a way to
globally send a message to all you subscribed lists.  If so, how do you do
it.  Here is the question that I need to get answered quickly:
TR3 Grille Fit
I recently purchased a replacement TR3A grille from Moss and it doesn't fit.
Its too high in the middle by about 3/4".  Interestingly, I noticed the one
I removed from the car was cut down.  I called the Moss Tech line, and I had
them measure an original grille, and theirs, and they noted the difference.
They made a "product report".  Great.  What do I do in the meantime???  I
have a body guy scratching his head about the grille fit before he puts 5
coats of black on the front cowling.  Anybody have any info on where I might
get the real deal.

Let me know if you can help.
THX: JP

--------------93FC2664848131E0267EC1C2--