Extra terminal on Fiesta Alternator

To: "Triumphs \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Extra terminal on Fiesta Alternator
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 22:21:19 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Listers:
I took the plunge and swapped in the Ford Fiesta Bosch Alternator. Basically
a bolt in job. All seems well. But, there is an extra screw on terminal that
the TR6 has no wire  for. Do I need to hook anything up to this or do I just
ignore it? Any one who's done this swap, let me know.
BTW, I got it at Parts America, Lifetime warranty, $114. They took the Lucas
trash as a core exchange. I'll post their part # later in the week.
Paul Burr
Sold the '73 -Thanks Jay!