For Tom Householder or TR chapter in Penn area

To: "TRlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Tom Householder or TR chapter in Penn area
From: "Pat" <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 10:01:07 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
If you are Tom or you know Tom could you please pass my email address along
to him. A responce I got (Below) to my Yellow TR3 paint question has lead me
to Tom.

Thanks,Pat

Pat, I cannot remember his name, but, in the TRA chapter for the western
Penn area, they have 2 yellow T/R 3, one is completely original, either look
them up or ask Tom Householder on this list for help.  "FT"