Run reports

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Run reports
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 00:13:41 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Following on from the 'Massey Marathon' and a few others which followed it,
I've still got
the 'original' report of the UK Ten Cathedrals Run from May this year that was
sent to all
the UK clubs - and only one printed it! Okay, I never trained as a
journalist.........
This 'august piece of English prose' is 'the as seen and experienced' record
from the only
official "Works" entry - namely from the wheel of Gaydon's 1960 TR3A as crewed
by Ken
Richardson's son Paul, and yours truly. I can either post it to the list as a
copy and
paste (but what about the bandwidth?) or wait a few days and send it to those
that want it
with some of the pics. Whoever wants one, let me know off list. From memory,
the pics are
150dpi jpegs so download might take a while. Depends on how many pics you want
and I can
still find on my hard disk.

Jonmac