TR3 Referance Pics- pls read

To: "TRlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 Referance Pics- pls read
From: "Pat" <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 18:38:24 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I see/hear of many people wishing to see the cars of others to compare what
is correct and what is not. How things are put togeather,fitted and so on.

So, I took my digital camera and took about 70 pics of a friends togeather
and running 1958 TR3 A and have had one of the better TR web sites I've
found post them for all of us to see. I did the best I could with respect to
angles, light etc. But there are just some places that a camera can not go !

Go and have a peek.. and while your there snoop around. I have found this to
be probably the best TR site yet.

Perhaps others can do the same for every model of TR, I'm sure that would
help us all a great deal. The website host said no problem, come one come
all !

Pat
Victoria BC
http://www.rucompatible.com/triumph/restoration_pictures.htm