Re: DHL

To: JRossi727@aol.com
Subject: Re: DHL
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.scranton.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 13:50:58 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: dave@ece.concordia.ca, triumphs@autox.team.net
On Thu, 24 Aug 2000 JRossi727@aol.com wrote:

> Hello Dave.  I have just purchased a few parts from Rimmers. A week ago or so
> they came. Yesterday I received a bill from DHL.  For duty and then they will
> add a $6 charge for paper work. BULL.  The bill is in the mail.  Last order
> from Rimmers came UPS. All I had to paid was duty.  John,  Flintstone, GA

I haven't received anything in the mail from DHL since my parts arrived,
but I can assure you if I do it will probably go in the trash.  I have
no contractual relationship with DHL and therefore, owe them nothing.
If I get a bill for Import Duties from the Treasury Department, I'll pay
them, but I owe DHL nothing.

bill

--
bill@cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.