Re: DOT 5 cleanup

To: Ken Gano <triumphs@mcleodusa.net>
Subject: Re: DOT 5 cleanup
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 14:37:02 -0700
Dirt!  I know it works because I bled my brakes onto the shop floor and all I
did is wipe it up.  The floor gets its fair share of dirt
and dust and now I can't even tell it was ever there

Joe

P.S. You could also try using PPG Acryli-Clean or some other brand of pre-paint
cleanup solution that is supposed to cut silicon to
prevent fish eyes!