Re: TR4 Dieseling/reply

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "John Howard" <trjhhow7@home.com>
Subject: Re: TR4 Dieseling/reply
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 06:31:32 -0700
     My 1960 TR-3A (the red horror, or as my wife says "the red whore")
diesels. I fooled with it a while without success. Finally, I found that if
I put my toe under the gas pedal and pull back slightly before stopping the
engine, it stops the dieseling.
     I know that Ken Richardson wouldn't approve, but it works for me. No
more dieseling.

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA