Bosch alt repair? - non LBC

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bosch alt repair? - non LBC
From: Aribert_Neumann@magna.on.ca
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 11:30:47 -0400

I have a Bosch alternator in a non-LBC vehicle.  Alt. appears to have failed.
Replacement unit is $80, but I am getting ready to sell teh car and do not want
to spend extra monies on the vehicle.  Any suggestions on webs sites, etc on
checking the diodes, windings etc.  and also on where to purchase such items in
the US?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This message contains information which may be privileged
or confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
NOTIFIED that any dissemination, distribution, retention, archiving, or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify us immediately by calling our office at (905) 669-2888
or by return e-mail at info@decoma.com, Attention:  General Counsel.