Re: TR2 Wing bead

To: William Scherer <scherer_william@hotmail.com>, Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>, bob annand <bob.annand@ns.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: TR2 Wing bead
From: "T.R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 15:45:03 -0400
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
The welting used was formed in body color and is a D
section vinyl. Moss
supplies a welting for MGA that is correct with
exception of the now only
available in one color. You'll need to spray it. Some
variation of the welting
occured in the very early cars. What is your comm.
number???

T.R.

William Scherer wrote:

> Hi List
>   Ya know, I have never seen another 54 TR2 other
than my own.  Lots of TR3s
> though.  I have wondered if the stock TR2 had the
same kind of fender welt
> material as the TR3.  When I bought it as a
semi-basket case it had
> deteriorating welting without the large piping common
to the TR3 welts. Does
> anyone have some close-up pictures of a TR2 or TR2
fenders