(No Subject)

To: "The List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: (No Subject)
From: "Steve Nabors" <topdown@eudoramail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 21:13:29 -0700
>Any body got any clue where I can get non-sealed beam setups for a TR6?
>TRF sell some nice 100W halogen bulbs but I'd like to have some glass
>to wrap em in.....

Years ago I bought some AnteRoche non sealed 7" lenses for my 240z. I sold the
car but kept the lenses and still use them. I really like them but cant find
them anymore.  I bought the set I have in 1984. I highly reccommend them but
havent seen them anywhere for years. Does anyone know if these lenses are still
produced?