Re: Happy Event

Subject: Re: Happy Event
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 10:10:32 -0600
Bob Jones wrote:

> The reason that I was not at VTR in Portland and The Summer Party this
> year was that my oldest daughter was expecting our first grandchild....
> ...a beautiful 8 pound 4 3/4 oz girl into the world last night at 10:44 PM.
> Excue me for crowing but as James Brown said 'I FEEL GOOD!!!"

Bob, congrats on the birth of your granddaughter. I posted a note a month or so
ago after I spotted a nice blue TR4 a couple lanes over carrying [evidently] a
proud grandfather and three grandkids in that 6-10 age range. I hope you'll soon
similarly enjoy the opportunity to introduce your next generation to the
roadster experience. No better way to put a fussy baby to sleep than a short
drive in an old TR.... <g>

--
Steven Newell