TR4A Woes (cont.)

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4A Woes (cont.)
From: "Evans, Mark" <Mark.Evans@Anheuser-Busch.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 13:40:17 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Thanks to all who responded about my "TR4A Woes...".

I now have a laundry list of additional things to do and check this weekend
(SWMBO permitting - she wants me to hang a bunch of pictures):

Ignition
Replace condenser ( I had not done this though I have a new one - old one isn't
that old)
Double check points and replace if necessary (again)

Carbs/Fuel
Check Fuel supply via the electric pump and install regulator if necessary
Check fuel supply for crud, volume generated
Remove Grose jet on front and clean (again)
Swap floats and see if the problem follows it
Swap Grose jets and see if the problem follows

Thanks again - this list continually amazes me. Triumph folks are the best.

-And-

We'll miss you Jonmac...

Mark A. Evans
1966 TR4A IRS CTC63970 LO