RE: TR3 - lighten flywheel question

To: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3 - lighten flywheel question
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 00:04:21 -0400
Quick response from Jim Wallace & Henry Frye - Thanks.   The consensus is
that if the engine & drive train is stock, then I would be asking for
trouble to change just one part of the equation.  Tomorrow it gets put back
together - as is (well, it does have a new clutch plate, etc.)

Thanks again.
Carl