Re: Not for a Spit --- American Racing wheels on sale (49.75 each)

To: "Anthony Gordon" <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>, "Carter Shore" <clshore@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Not for a Spit --- American Racing wheels on sale (49.75 each)
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 20:47:57 -0500
Cc: "spitfirest@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony Gordon <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>
To: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Cc: spitfirest@autox.team.net <spitfires@autox.team.net>;
triumphs@autox.team.net <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Date: Monday, August 14, 2000 12:18 PM

>Just spoke to a tech at American Racing, and they do not make 4 x 3.75"
>wheels in any one of their range of wheels,

I assume that's what he said after he stopped laughing hysterically.

>so this is a no go for the Spit
>owners amongst us.  Pity, it's quite a deal ....

I have BWA Sportstars for the Europa, but they are out of production.  I
think Panasport is about it for Spits and Loti in new wheels.

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
"If I can do it, it's not art"  - Red Green