Ford V-6 question (was Re: TR8 Motor question)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, stag@digest.net
Subject: Ford V-6 question (was Re: TR8 Motor question)
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 14:12:55 EDT
Sorry to bomb the list.  My "new" Stag has a '74 Mustang V-6 2.8L engine in
it.  I bought it like that.  If I had to do it over again ..... we'll not go
there.

Anyone have any specs (displacement, compression ratio, opinions etc.) on
this engine or know where I could get that info?  I have tried to get a fuel
injection kit for it but was told that that is not possible.  I am using a 2
bbl Holley carb (Model 5200) and am not sure if that is the best one.  Thanks.

Art Kelly