Re: Grose Jet help

To: fogbro1 <fogbro1@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re: Grose Jet help
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 20:32:59 +0000
Cc: "Evans, Mark" <Mark.Evans@Anheuser-Busch.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Ed,
The grose jet doesn't have the operating range that the needle and seat
arrangement has, so the settings are different.  Further, the
grose jet is adjusted by inserting (or removing) fiber washers between the unit
and the hole where it mounts.  While the float should
indeed be at the same level regardless of which method is used, the manner of
adjusting to that level is different.

Joe