RE: Brainstorming: Fans

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brainstorming: Fans
From: Randall Young <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 14:54:57 -0700
Derek :

I checked a catalog, the fans that only draw 100ma @ 12v also only move
about 30 cfm.  12 of those will only move 360 cfm, which IMO is not enough.
 (ISTR my Hayden is rated at 900 cfm.)  I'd also be concerned about them
being suitable for the environment in an engine compartment : high
temperatures, water, etc.   Besides, 12 x $10 is $120, which is more than I
paid for the Hayden ...

Randall