Headlights on TR-7

To: Jack Isbell <JIsbell@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Headlights on TR-7
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 12:49:55 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <Triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by Jack Isbell
>I just purchased a 1980 TR-7 2 weeks ago.  Good shape, but with just a few
small problems until yesterday.  For some reason my headlights will not
pivot up to the driving position.  They were fine before!  The headlights
are on, but the light does not swing up.  Any suggestions?  Thanks for the
help.

Jack Isbell
<

If both lights fail to pop up check the power feed form the circuit breaker
mounted behind the glove box.  It could be a corroded connection at that
point.  The fact that the headlights work indicates that it is not the
switch and the fact that both stopped simultaneously suggests that the
realys are not at fault.

Does anything else not work?

Dave