Re: The Road from Portland (Day 2)

To: Tom Eller <tbeller@nwlink.com>
Subject: Re: The Road from Portland (Day 2)
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 12:49:47 -0400
Cc: "TR8 List" <TR8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, "TR List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by Tom Eller
>Dave:
   I've been reading all your travel stories and was wondering what
your impression of the VTR Convention was?  Good,bad, or indiffent?
Sure would like to be on the road with you in my 8. Breckenridge
sounds like a good target for next year after the leaking steering
is fixed. Good luck on the road home.

Tom Eller
<

As conventions go, I've been to better and I've been to worse.  The venue
(Pacific Northwest) was quite appealing to me as I have always had a soft
spot in my head (er, heart) for the area.  Breckinridge should be a good
one.  They have an enthusiastic group with a track record of putting on
good events.  The first one I went to was in Boulder in 1990 and it was one
of the best.  (not to slight Portland ME, the New England Triumphs group
did a wonderful job) (or the ISOA in Rockford in 95)  (or...)

Make plans.

Dave