Re: Parts washing solution -- ecofriendly?

To: "Vito Pacione" <vito@argohouston.com>, "Eric Conrad" <econrad@teal.csn.net>, "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Parts washing solution -- ecofriendly?
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 20:25:13 -0500
>Remember, the same water you flush down your sewer is the same water that
>gets treated and comes back for your family and children to drink later.

A long while later.  First it has to go the Gulf of Mexico and then find
it's way to a raincloud somewhere in northern Minnesota.

Seriously, I don't think there is a way to dump oil into city sewer.  I know
we'd frown on that here in Saint Paul.

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
"If I can do it, it's not art"  - Red Green