RE: [TR4A][General]

To: <john.brubaker@us.pwcglobal.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR4A][General]
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 08:29:45 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
John, where are you located?  I have a friend that is selling his TR4A in
Panama City Beach, FL.  The car runs good, and is in pretty good condition.
If your interested you can call him at (850) 235-4180 for all the details.
I don't know what he is asking for the car.  Good luck in your quest to find
the right car.

Ken Waringa