Dave Massey's updates

To: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>, TR List <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dave Massey's updates
From: Blake Discher <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 09:54:02 -0400
Hey Dave...

You may not be a journalist, but I (and I think everyone else on the list)
sure have enjoyed your VTR trip updates.  I've been on the list now for
about a year and although I am a "newbie" about Triumph stuff and don't
post much, you guys/gals sure have helped me to learn a lot!  Your updates
were a great way to sort of "join in the fun" of a road trip in one of
these old beauties!  I enjoyed it a lot.

Thanks again,
Blake Discher
Member, Detroit Triumph Sportscar Club
76 TR6