sway bar for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: sway bar for sale
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 08:24:23 -0500
I know that we don't usually lput parts for sale on this list, but this
is a rather unique opportunity TR4 owners and I'd like to offer it to
folks on this list first.

I'm selling an assembly that consists of the two front bumper braces
drilled for lightness, with two square tubes welded between them, to
mount the Addco heavy duty sway bar installed in Nylatrol bushings. Also
a part of this assembly are two brackets for an oil cooler mount, the
location of which requires an additional opening in the front apron just
below the grille opening. These may be easily removed. Included with
this assembly are Heim joint links and two brackets to bolt onto the
lower A-arms which provide stiffness adjustability.

This is a used assembly, not pristine in appearance but totally okay
functionally. It was on my race car, which was recently rolled into a
ball, but this assembly is intact.

A fair price for this kind of thing is hard to establish, but I am
thinking $150 plus shipping. I will consider other offers if you want it
but think that is too much -- I'd like it to go to a genuine enthusiast.
Please respond off-list.

Thanks!

--

TR6 -- 29 and still running