TR3A Parts

To: argrandy@email.msn.com, DeWetC1@sapo.co.za, hgerling@willinet.net, a3graham@admmail.uwaterloo.ca, jmccarr@iwaynet.net, Tr3bob@aol.com, suhring@lancnews.infi.net, davidt@opentext.com, fitzm1@juno.com, Gbouff1@aol.com, fritzin4@yahoo.com, danb@thelittlemacshop.com, PIS1@cccnj.net
Subject: TR3A Parts
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 20:05:25 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I have a few parts checked out and available and have a couple of weeks to
ship out before I go "on tour" again.

>From TS27000 something:

Crank Guide
Bonnet Lift
Full array of switches and gauges including what seems to be original
'barrel' switch for OD.

More later.

Please contact me off line for price and delivery...not a commercial
venture....just supporting my insanities, while I restore TR3A and race TR4.
Hopefully helping with hard to find parts to my friends.

N197TR4@cs.com