TR2/3/4 Haynes Manual

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR2/3/4 Haynes Manual
From: Geo Hahn <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 17:32:43 -0700
I just got one of the "classic reprint" Haynes manuals available
directly from Haynes.  This was an unnecessary extravagance for me as I
have had a copy for the past 18 years with the notes, greasy
fingerprints, etc...

But Wow! it was sure nice to crack open that new manual.  A couple of
surprises... the cover design is the same as the old one (the Autocar
see-thru TR4) not the later design, and even more surprising that it was
hardcover.  Guess this one goes on the TR bookshelf and not on the
workbench.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
Tucson, AZ