Re: need tr6 wiring help (emissions)

To: Graham Stretch <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Subject: Re: need tr6 wiring help (emissions)
From: toad <toad@storm.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 21:13:31 -0400
Cc: Crazeecooter@aol.com, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Brethren
By British Standards brown with yellow trace is used for
Dynamo to control box D and to ignition warning light.
And Alternator neutral point.

Rhetorical question.  Does anyone want a copy of "Wiring Color Code and
Destination Table" as published by British Standards?

Regards

Toad (of the Morgan fascination)