Re: TR6: Wiper Rotor ...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6: Wiper Rotor ...
From: "Martin A. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 17:50:16 -0400
Thanks to Mark and Randall for their help -- upon further investigation,
my problems are two-fold -- one, the splines on the rotor for the wiper
arm are worn, so the arm is loose, and two, the exterior rubber collar
over the rotor is old and loose, and really doesn't clamp down on the
spindle assembly (or whatever you call that).  I've rigged it so it all
works for now, and I'll put that on my list of things I'll pretend to do
real soon ...

##